The Pad By Omniyat at Business Bay
|Bedrooms||1, 2, 3|
|Area From||653.57 Sqft.|
The Pad By Omniyat is one of the most luxurious and stunning furnished apartments developed by leading Dubai real estate developer Omniyat. The Pad is located at the waterfront of Dubai Creek, in the tract of Business Bay, just off the commercial corridor of Sheikh Zayed Road. The tower accommodates of 253 stylish apartments which are offered in various arrangements such as studios, one and two bedrooms apartments, and the loft.
The Pad By Omniyat represents a perfect quality home, providing a comfortable living lifestyle that balances with its modern design. The residences also allow convenient access to nearby facilities such as shopping centers, restaurants, and other world-class amenities.
The Pad By Omniyat billed as a cyber-building, the developer aims to apply technology to create a 21st century environment of living, work, and play. The Pad By Omniyat project is expected to be delivered in late 2016 or early 2017.
The Pad brings South Beach to Dubai. Tilted at a 6.5° angle, enveloped in LED lighting, the chic and sophisticated Pad is the pinnacle of super-glamorous
condo living, the most striking building on the Creek, presiding over the Burj Khalifa and the sea.
The unique façade shines and shimmers,reflecting the ethereal blend of sea, sun and sky during the day, while blazing hot to cool, from vibrant disco to the
mystery and allure of the stars at night.
With 253 sumptuously designed and furnished residences, a sparkling pool and gym, luxuriant gardens, the Pad is the most coveted address in Dubai.
The Pad connects to the thrilling Dubai Creek, its stunning boardwalk, the amazing Dubai Creek Park, and a myriad of cool restaurants, bars, and shops.
A short 15 minute drive is all it takes to get to you from the airport to a glamorous home at The Pad. The Pad has convenient access to the
Sheikh Zayed Road and the Al Khail Road, and is only a few minutes from Dubai’s International Financial Centre (DIFC) and its Trade Center.
FINISHES PUBLIC SPACES (MIN. SPECIFICATION)
• Entrance lobby and corridors: Stone floors, stone/ painted gypsum/ feature walls, painted gypsum ceilings
• Landscaping: Paving and planted areas
FINISHES – UNITS (MIN. SPECIFICATION)
• Kitchens: Quality Ceramic floors tiles, painted gypsum walls, feature stone/ glass splashbacks, painted gypsum ceilings, timber veneer cabinets, stone benchtops, whitegoods incl. gas oven, fridge and washing machine
• Bathrooms: ceramic floor tile, stone floors and walls, painted gypsum ceilings, stone vanity tops and Flaminia sanitary ware
• Living Areas and Bedrooms: Quality ceramic floors tiles, painted gypsum walls and ceilings, built in wardrobes, full and cutting-edge home automation package and TV
• Doors & Windows: Solid timber door frames, timber veneer doors, aluminium-framed double glazed and openable windows
• Light Fixtures: A mixture of dimmable down lights and mood lighting
- Rooftop Lounge
- Reception Service
- Stylist Concierge
- Valet parking
- Fitness Studio and gymnasium
- Children’s facilities
- Children’s swimming pool
- Serviced swimming pool with life guards
- Manicured landscape and water feature zones
- Sauna and steam facilities
- Change of day Ritual
|1st Installment||On Signing Reservation Contract – Booking Fee||5%|
|2nd Installment||On Signing SPA||25%|
|3rd Installment||On Completion Date||70%|
Features and Amenities:
- Landscaped gardens
- Swimming pool
- Entrance lobby and corridors: Stone floors, stone/ painted gypsum/ feature walls, painted gypsum ceilings
- Landscaping: Paving and planted areas
- Located in the heart of the Burj Khalifa District
- Fantastic views of the Burj Khalifa, Mohammed Bin Rashid City, and the Creek
- The building includes duplex lofts and garden apartments
- Convenient access to the Sheikh Zayed Road and Al Khail Road
- Few minutes’ drives from the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC), Trade Centre, Dubai Mall, and Dubai Design District